Every thought you think is creating your future!
Our minds are very powerful and we can create for ourselves a day of joy or a day of doom.
Just this morning I was reminded of this again by a friend who said the very same thing which inspired me to write this blog for you.
What kind of day do you want to create for yourself, what kind of week, month, year, FUTURE?
Much of how we spend our lives is based on the thoughts that we created. Ideas we’ve had good or bad shape out future. The good news is that we can change our thoughts as well as the things that no longer serve us including limiting beliefs.
- What might you have created some time ago that no longer leaves you filled with joy?
- Have there been times in your life when you’ve accepted something because you may have thought there wouldn’t be different opportunities?
- Have you put up with something because you believed you weren’t worth more?
- Have you sacrificed your dreams because another person said you’d never achieve them and then their thoughts became your own?
- Could it be that some time ago you thought you’d have to work just doing anything to pay the bills and you’re now in a job that doesn’t fulfil you?
- Are you in a relationship that’s past it’s sell by date?
- Is your home a place of happiness or do you wish to live closer to the sea, countryside, in town?
What are you putting up with that’s dragging you and your thinking down? Is this really living your life with Purpose?
I want to remind you that you are a powerful creator, what you think about you can bring about.
What is it you want to create?….go do it!
I’m living proof that when we focus on what we want to create and take action towards the outcome, everything is possible. 8 years ago I set up my business without any financial backing, little emotional support from others and no guarantees that it would work. I’ve created working with amazing clients, speaking opportunities, author opportunities, radio opportunities, magazine opportunities, in fact by taking action and having my thoughts aligned with my dreams I have actually created far more than than I dreamed of which has taught me now that creating can be a really big deal and you can have what you dream of and more.
What I’ve created for myself is a life worth living and you can do the same too.
The difference between success and failure is believing that you will be a success and acting as if it’s already a done deal.
Every day since I had a dream of doing the work I love and running it as a business, I took action, I worked through my limiting beliefs about what was possible for me. I got clear on what I wanted, I spent time visualising it, feeling it and experiencing it even though it was to come to pass. It’s fair to say I fell down a few times and shed more than a few tears along the way, this is all part of learning. I had to listen to other people’s negative beliefs that I couldn’t make it work and to get a ‘proper job’, There were times when I didn’t know how I would pay my rent…still I kept going and taking action towards my dreams.
There are no limits, except in your mind. …..
- What do you want to create?
- Start acting as if it’s already been created…what does that look like, sound like and feel like?
- How will you know you’ve achieved your dream?
- What will fulfilling that dream give you that you don’t have now?
- How will your life and the lives of others benefit from you showing up as a powerful creator in your own life?
- What can you create today that your future self will be proud of?
Get into the flow of acting as if and add your own endings to these statements that are specific to your own personal goal/s
I love how it feels when…..
I love knowing…..
It makes me feel so good that…..
I love seeing myself…..
I’m excited at the thought of…..
I love being…..
I’m delighted that….
It feels so good to be….
I’m so happy that….
Be sure to read every day for a week (or longer if you wish to) and start to notice how differently you feel about yourself and your future.
When you can change your mind set about what is possible rather than what is impossible this changes your energetic vibration, try it and see.
I hope that you enjoy my blog posts. If you need a helping hand in creating a future and a life worth living please do make contact firstname.lastname@example.org It will be my pleasure to guide you through the range of processes I offfer helping you to help yourself to create that dream.
www.bepositive.me.uk will offer you some choices and ways of working together and you can read the feedback others have gained through working with me to live their lives on purpose!