Forgiveness will set you free from the past, it is essential to your personal growth and well-being. The act of forgiveness sets you free from the negative energy you are holding onto. Without forgiveness, we are not completely whole, as part of us remains split off in the past. Holding onto the emotions, thoughts and feelings connected with not forgiving an action, word or deed by someone else, means that we suffer.
Chapter 4 of Find YOU Find LOVE http://goo.gl/crnvoZ includes a section on forgiveness here is just a snippet and exercise for you to work through.
Work through your own forgiveness process using these questions as an insight into your underlying emotions.
- What does forgiveness mean to you?
- Have you ever forgiven anyone?
- Has anyone ever forgiven you?
- Do you need to forgive yourself for something?
- What is the cost of not forgiving yourself or others?
- What emotions do you hold onto when you choose not to forgive?
- How do these emotions limit you?
- What would you need to stop doing in order to forgive?
- What would you need to start doing in order to forgive?
- Is there someone who forgiving would benefit you?
- What are some of the personal benefits that you would gain from moving on from the past and forgiving, in order to set yourself free?
I have worked with many people over the years, who have held onto their anger, grudges, hatred, spite, injustice, jealousy, and fear because of something that happened in their past. The thought of forgiving someone I realise, may evoke many emotions for you, as it’s often thought that by forgiving someone it means that you agree with what they said or did. This is not the case.
Forgiveness, releases any internal negative energy towards ourselves and any external negative energy towards others. Forgiveness sets you free to live the rest of your life on your terms, you will feel more balanced and in control of your life.
If you would like to get to the heart of your love and relationship problems and learn more about The Spotlight Process and EFT (The Emotional Freedom Technique) which will aid you to release the past and move into forgiveness my next workshop is on Saturday 15th November 2014 at Sutton Life Centre and can be booked via this link Event Brite http://goo.gl/aMlZQY
Here are just some of the insightful things you gain from applying the techniques that you will discover in Find YOU, Find LOVE workshops.
- Explore your thinking and how this may be limiting you
- Expose the inner critic that holds you back and gets in your way of achieving your love and relationship goals
- Identify and release limiting core beliefs and any aspects of the past that may be holding you back from achieving the love and relationships you desire
- Discover the connection between your mind, body and emotions bringing all three into balance
- Learn how to align your thinking to that which you want for your future
- Find out how to shift patterns from the past to change your focus and change your life, love and relationships
- Master effective ‘self questioning’ techniques that guide you to awaken your heart and open the door to happiness
- Accept, love and appreciate yourself for who you are
- Get to the heart of love and relationships using EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique)
All workshops feature: The Spotlight Process
With many years experience working as an Emotional Health and Relationship Consultant, guiding others to work through the reasons they have felt unloved, unappreciated and rejected, I have gone on to develop The Spotlight Process so that you too can find your way out of the clouds and into the light.
The Spotlight Process reviews your Past, Present and Future
The process examines the events, perceptions and beliefs that may have contributed to your love and relationship problems up to now.
You will gain awareness that the past need not influence the future, giving you the freedom, encouragement and motivation to start your journey of personal transformation and bring you back home to you, the place where love resides.
If you wish to connect to the Find YOU, Find LOVE facebook page it will be great to connect with you there too https://www.facebook.com/findyoufindlove?ref=hl