We all need love and heart centred connection….
Since we were mere babies, to be loved, nurtured and connected with others is a natural human need inbuilt from our earliest years.
As adults, we no longer need to be reliant to find love and connection from the outside sources; we can meet our own needs independently by going into our hearts.
If you need a little more information about heart connection see my previous blog Get Out of Your Head and into Your Heart
Heart Based Exercise: Raising Your Love Vibration- connecting with your heart space
You can use this exercise in the written sense, writing down your answers or simply use as a visual exercise if you prefer.
Think about a dial with -10 being the lowest love score, 0 being neutral and +10 being at its highest rate of heart connection
• How high is your heart connection dial right now?
• If your dial is anything less than a + 10 what do you need to start doing, stop doing or do differently to get it to a +10?
• How will your life change when you connecting with your heart space from a +10?
• What things do you love about life/yourself/others when you connect from the heart? (keep adding to that list so that you have a growing list of things to love and appreciate about yourself)
• What memories do you have of giving and receiving love?
• Remember how giving and receiving love felt, what you saw, heard and experienced, how was this achieved when you openly gave and received love through your heart?
• How can you be more loving towards yourself and others?
• What would happen if you accepted, allowed and welcomed more love into your life?
• How would your day change if you filtered for and looked for all the loving experiences you could find through heart centred awareness?
• How would your life change if you operated more from your heart and said yes to love for now and for always?
Reflect on your answers and notice where you might be falling a little short in the love vibration department. If you need some extra help read my previous blog post Creating Possibilities through Heart Centred Connection
The moment you surrender to love and allow it to lead you to exactly where your soul wants it to go, you will have no difficulty – Neal Donald Walsch
Practical Exercise: Increasing Raising your love vibration
Use the following statements in addition to the prior exercise, either writing your answers after the gaps, visualising the process or reading the statements aloud and ending in your own words.
Connecting with my heart I know….
Being more heart centred changes my life because….
I love how it feels when…..
I love knowing…..
It makes me feel so good that…..
I love seeing myself…..
I’m excited at the thought of…..
I love being…..
I’m delighted that….
It feels so good to be….
I’m so happy that….
When you raise your love vibration through heart centred connection, you feel differently about yourself and your future. When you can change your mind set about what is possible rather than what is impossible this changes your energetic vibration, try it and see.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart – Confucius
When you’re ready to work with me please do make contact at firstname.lastname@example.org to explore the range of tools and techniques I can share with you, Helping You to help Yourself!
Love and Relationship Support Programmes www.wendyfry.com
General Therapeutic Support www.bepositive.me.uk