What’s your personal vision for the future in positive terms?
How will you know when you’ve achieved it?
What will it look like, sound like, feel like?
I love using a ‘Personal Vision Exercise’ when I’m working with clients. When they are in their heads trying to analyse what it is they want and why and think things through rationally they are using conscious mind.
Left too long to our own devices, bogged down with the how’s we run the risk of staying stay stuck where we are and nothing changes.
It’s out creative subconscious mind which loves to make pictures, to see visions materialise, the artist of our dreams, the creator of our reality. Unconscious mind is expansive and limitless.
Imagine what you can create using your mind to it’s fullest potential…
You might like to try the personal vision exercise for yourself.
- Take a whole bunch of magazines, holiday brochures, newspapers, guides, flyers and anything which has a picture on which makes you feel good and what you want as part of your future
- Cut out key words or write your own in and also collect anything which represents your goal as already being achieved
- Arrange your layout in a way that feels right for you
- You can then glue into a journal, create a vision board or apply to the inside of a clip frame or make a poster of your personal vision and goal achievement
- Making just five minutes a day to look at your personal vision, seeing really is believing. What your mind conceives, it can believe and it will achieve!
- Using this process you activate all senses, sight, sound, smell, taste and feelings. Imagine turning up a dial of your senses and getting them off the scale to really experience the joy of achieving your goals at a cellular level
Seeing really is believing. What you choose to focus on expands. You will find what you focus on showing up in your life more and more.
So be sure to focus on the good stuff!
If it’s health, wealth, love, success, happiness or something else entirely, make this your personal vision for your future. It will be time well spent!
Need a hand in getting started? I’d be happy to work with you to achieve your goals. Check out my services here
If you’d like specific support in the area of love and relationships check out the free resources and make contact when you’re ready to get to the heat of your love and relationship problems.