Where are you shining your light?
The Spotlight Process TM reviews your past, present and future and examines the events, perceptions and beliefs that may have contributed to your love and relationship problems up to now.
Using this process you will gain awareness that the past need not influence the future.
Giving you the freedom, encouragement and motivation to start your journey of personal transformation and bring you back home to you.
The Spotlight Process – bringing balance to your thinking
Having worked therapeutically with many people over the years, I have seen how people were limiting themselves and their love and relationship goals because of their negative thinking.
They were either spending too much time thinking about the past, focusing entirely on current problems, or projecting catastrophic and disabling fears into the future.
I developed The Spotlight Process to help you acknowledge where you have been spending most of your thought time and will guide you to work out where your thoughts may be out of balance and how to change them.
Where have you been shining your spot light?
- Are you stuck in the past thinking about all the things you regret not having done? Do you feel angry and bitter about your choices? Do you wish you have your life all over again wishing you knew back then what you know now?
- Do you spend a lot of time thinking about your current problems, feeling like there’s no way out? Do you feel overwhelmed, bogged down, fed up and tired of life?
- Are you constantly evaluating, judging and filtering for all the things that could go wrong for you in the future? Are you scared of taking risks and things going wrong? Do you find it hard to trust, to live, to love?
Now is the perfect time to apply The Spotlight Process to your own life simply by examining your thoughts.
- Wherever you are at this moment, I invite you to think about a spotlight and the light that shines from it. Whether you see it, sense it or imagine it, think about that spotlight right now. This ray of light could be a light in the form a torch, a lighthouse, a stage spotlight. Whatever spotlight comes to mind is perfect for you.
- Think of this ray of light as a ray of your thoughts, feelings and emotions. This light can shine back into your past, ahead to your future or into this very moment.
- This is your spotlight. You are in control of shining the light. You are the director of where you narrow your beam and what you choose to illuminate and think about. Whatever you shine your light on, you will experience.
- Using The Spotlight Process consider where you have been spending most of your thought time?
- Examine your thoughts & feelings about past are they positive or negative in terms of love and relationships?
- How do you feel about your current relationship status in the present?
- Consider what concerns and fears you have about the future of your relationships?
Using this process you will gain insights into what has been holding you back from finding you and finding love.
How would gaining clarity about the way forward benefit you and what’s the cost if you do nothing?
Help is at hand contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org and make the rest of your life the best of your life!