Are you always checking?
In this modern word of technology and instant access to just about anything your heart’s desire. It’s all too easy to get caught up with constant ‘checking’ and doing instead of simply being.
How much time are you spending checking?
# Do you find yourself constantly checking Facebook for status updates?
# Do you keep checking your phone for texts or answerphone messages?
# Keep checking Twitter or Pinterest just to be sure you haven’t missed anything?
# Checking your bank balance to be sure you haven’t gone overdrawn?
# Checking the news to see what’s happening in the world?
# Checking your front door is locked and your hair strengtheners unplugged?
# Checking your watch to see how long it is until home time?
# Checking the bath isn’t overflowing, the gas is off, the lights are off?
# Checking your alarm is on for the morning?
PHEW! I’m exhausted just typing that.
Be aware of your own personal energy and the time spent with all that checking and how draining it actually is….
It’s time when you could just be ‘being’ instead.
What is it you are really seeking if we drill down to the bare bones of all that checking?
- Could it be that you’re looking for love and connection through social media?
- Do you have a need for safety and security by checking that your home is safe?
- Are you looking for love messages on your phone that may mean that you need to feel needed loved and cared for?
- Do you need to feel abundant, rich and wealthy?
- Would you like more freedom to spend your time as you wish?
- Do you want to feel accepted, approved of, included?
Next time you find yourself checking anything, stop for a moment and ask yourself what do I really need right now and how can I provide that for myself?
We can create freedom in our minds….
We can create love in our hearts….
We can create a sense of feeling safe in the world….
We can create a connection to source/God/The Universe/Life Force Energy all by going within.
Be the creator of your own life…
Instead of looking externally for love, acceptance, approval and freedom, those things can be found within.
- If you want more love, how can you be more loving to yourself?
- If you want more acceptance, what parts of yourself are you not accepting?
- If you want more freedom how can you create the feeling of freedom within?
There are times when things will need to be checked perhaps once a day. Times when it’s important to make sure your home is secure. Times when you need to make and receive calls and texts.
Simply be aware from this moment on how much time you spend reacting instantly to status updates, emails, texts, calls, how much time you spend looking outside of yourself for what you really seek. If it’s taking you away from ‘being’, what’s the cost to your emotional and physical health and wellbeing?
What are you putting outside of yourself that you can easily generate within?
Set yourself free from doing and simply be…
If you need some help in managing your time and emotions you’re in the right place. Contact me to learn how with a few simple techniques you find the love, approval, acceptance and freedom that’s been inside of you all along and that you maybe just forgot about. www.wendyfry.com