May 1st is not only Global Love Day, it’s also World Laughter Day and what a winning combination loving and laughing is.
I’ve come to realise in recent years the importance of really living life, not just going through the motions and every day blending into another but to actually live my life with passion and purpose to the best of my ability.
In the past six months I personally have experienced bereavements, some closer to home than others, I’ve known of friends losing loved ones and those close to me having health scares. It’s all too easy to focus on fear and forget to direct our minds to the best possible outcome. Fear keeps us safe from the worst case scenario but is also keeps us from living life to it’s fullest potential.
I’ve made it my mission to focus on gratitude and appreciate the wins of the day. I use my mind to remember beautiful experiences, I use my heart to reconnect with love even after someone’s physical body has gone. I invite you to do the same. Focus on what is going well, what is working in your life, focus on the things which bring you joy, directing your mind to a higher feeling thought will raise your vibration and increase your overall health and well-being.
My invitation to you at the end of every day is to have an end of day reflection:
- What did I see today which warmed my heart?
- What did I hear today which made me smile?
- What did I taste today which delighted my tastebuds?
- What did I smell today which brought back happy memories?
- What did I experience today which made me feel alive?
- What made me laugh today?
- What filled my heart with love today?
- What am I most grateful for today?
Every day may not be a good day though there is something good in everyday ~ Alice Morse Earle