Spring is a season of new beginnings, new growth and change.
I wonder how many times you may have approached spring with a sense of excitement about the future or perhaps with a feeling of disdain that it’s another season of possibility and you are still where you were at a year ago and feeling like life is passing you by.
Change begins within first and foremost. Unless you change then things will stay the same.
- What do you need to change to put the L back into LOVE?
- Does your current relationship need a spring clean?
- Would you like to meet a new partner and soul mate?
- If so what are you doing about it?
We get into bad habits, waiting for love to drop from the sky like a lightning bolt or expecting prince charming to bounding in on his horse down our local high street but I think that you and I know the odds of this are pretty unlikely. As much as we would like change to happen for us, sometimes we need to get off our laurels and make that change.
The same way many birds may start building and feathering their nests this season we need to do the same. Perhaps your nest needs an overhaul, a slight adapt ion, a different tree with a different view. Do you even have a nest?
My writings might seem harsh though I’ve learnt the hard way that sitting back waiting for love to gallop up on a white charger is worse than washing paint dry or counting sheep.
Instead of waiting for love to come to you as if by a miracle, take action in finding love.
I for one did not wait for love to find me; I took action and let friends know that I was single and looking to meet a long term life partner. I attended different events in different areas. I joined several dating sites and became clearer on the type of person I was hoping to meet. It was a learning curve with some funny stories along the way and every no was one step closer to a yes.
- Is what you are currently doing getting the results you want in the love and relationship arena?
- Have things gone stale in an existing relationship?
- What do you want for the future?
- How are you communicating your needs?
- What actions are you taking to get you closer to your dreams?
Here are my top tips for paving the way to love:
Repeat after me:
- I take full responsibility for what I want in life and I am prepared to take action to get it
- I act as if success is already mine
- I make the right choices for me and I remember that I can keep changing my choices as and when I wish
- I trust my intuition and let it be my guide
- I am willing to take action and risks to achieve what I want
- I have a positive attitude about myself and life in general
- I take the initiative and use my assertiveness to make sure I achieve my goals
- I act from a place of truth and integrity
- I say yes to me
- I commit to taking action to transform my love relationships
When you take responsibility and the necessary action towards achieving your dreams you will be surprised how every day can seem like spring. New opportunities fall into your lap, hope rears its head from hibernation and the missing L in love is firmly back in place and exactly where it needs to be.
Shine your light on the things you want, focus on the things that lift you up, the things that bring you joy. Focus on what you love. You have ultimate control over your thoughts, guide them gently and get really clear about where you are heading, adjust your sails and let the light of your own faith in yourself never waiver, remember that you have everything inside you to weather any storm.
Take the first step in faith. You don’t have to see the whole staircase. Just take the first step – Martin Luther King Jr
Many of our relationships go wrong because we are living in the past, or have negative thoughts about the future of our relationships and we many never take the risk to love again. It’s relatively easy to work through this with the help of a skilled practitioner and if needed you can contact me if you would like some additional support email@example.com www.wendyfry.com