Okay, so do I have your attention?
If you’ve been waiting for a knight in shining armour, a genie in a bottle or your fairy godmother to come along and they have been on a detour for as long as you can remember…it’s time to get your big girl panties on and be your own super hero.
Not so long ago someone said to me ”you’re going to need someone else to take care of you now”, little did they know I have my very own super powers and have been doing a mighty fine job of looking after myself.
It’s all too easy to get complacent in life, waiting for the good times to roll but if you’re going blue in the face from waiting or constantly checking your phone, email or social media status for the invitations, celebrations and the magic dreams are made of to fall into your lap and they’re not, here is a savvy plan for taking action.
Think about what it is you want from life. There may be several things such as an improved career, the relationship of your dreams, good health, a palace complete with indoor spa and a fridge full of healthy foods along with a gorgeous waiter to serve them to you, the whole shoe or book collection you’ve been adding to your wish list, or maybe it’s something really simple like spending more time walking in nature.
Whatever it is you want, you can have. You just have to start somewhere. Rather than scattering your focus on your entire wish list and getting frustrated and exhausted waiting for the things on it to materialise, this is the alternative for waiting for your super hero to rescue you.
So…here goes, grab yourself a pen and paper:
- Make a list of all the things you would like to come to pass
- Decide on just one of these things (for now) that you are going to make your main focus
- Whatever this one thing is, what’s the one thing you can start with to bring this to fruition?
- What’s the next step, the next and the one after that?
- Get into the feeling place as if what you want has already happened
- Imagine it, enjoy it, experience it, make it real in your mind
- Turn up the feelings associated with your achievement, swish them all around your body…hmm, feels good doesn’t it
- What will you see when you have realised your dream? Make the colours in the picture brighter, sharper, stronger, clearer
- What will you hear when your goal is ‘living’ make the sounds inside your own mind and the external sounds louder, sharper and more defined
- What will you taste and smell? Turn the smell and taste right up and savour it
- Act as if what you want has come to pass and spend time each day getting into the feeling, seeing, hearing, smelling, tasting and sensing of your actualised experience
Raising you vibration in this way, focusing on what it is you want and acting as if it has already materialised will serve you far better than wishing, hoping and dreaming.
Begin today as you mean to go on, and if your goal is anything like mine, you will achieve the other things as part of the process of beginning now with doing the one thing that will make everything else really easy.
Always remember you are your own hero or heroine in the game of life and you can be, do and have whatever you set your mind to…on your marks, get set, go….
What’s the best that can happen?
Woo hoo, enjoy the ride……
Oh and just for the sheer pleasure of it, here is one of my favourite tracks Hero by the beautiful and talented Enrique Iglesias. Why not sing it to yourself and commit to being your own hero.
With love from me to you,