How often do you truly connect in with your heart?
Do you find your head ruling your heart rather than the other way round? If so read my blog ‘get out of your head and into your heart‘
It’s possible to increase heart centre connection using the exercise below and also the ones included here
Heart Based Practical Exercise: The voice of the heart
Copy out or read aloud the following statements and include your positive heartfelt endings
• I experience love when I…..
• When I think about love I feel it in my (name the area of your body where you feel the energy of love. This might be somewhere else in addition to your heart)…..
• I have learnt to love and take care of myself by…..
• Love and heart focused connection fills up so much of my time that I forget to….
• I can…..
• My heart is full of love because I choose to…..
• The inner core of my being recognises love through…..
• This is my chance to…..
• When I listen to my heart it tells me…..
• I respect myself totally because…..
• I’m determined to…..
• I’m so happy that I now choose…..
• I am blessed to experience heart connection because…..
• I will…..
• I am strong enough to…..
• Love is now a part of me and I vow to…..
• I’m certain that I can…..
• I promise to…..
• This is my opportunity to…..
• It is my mission to…..because…..
• I am choosing to make the rest of my life…..
• I love myself unconditionally exactly as I am and in doing so I…..
Notice what changes in you day, week and month ahead when you get into the space of love and heart centred connection.
One love, one heart, one destiny – Bob Marley
When you’re ready to take the next step in exploring your hearts needs to support you in achieving your personal and business goals. I offer a range of support programmes. www.wendyfry.com for love and relationship support and www.bepositive.me.uk for general therapeutic support.